Need for a Non lucrative Visa in Spain

The Spanish Indicador Público de Renta de Efectos Múltiples serves as the basis for this figure. The Spanish government determines this figure for things like immigration, unemployment benefits, and help. In this instance, your monthly IPREM needs to be four times (400%) your monthly income in order to be eligible for a non-lucrative visa.

With a Non lucrative visa Spain, the maximum amount of money that the Spanish government will allow you to enter the country is called “Indicador Público de Renta de Efectos Múltiples,” or IPREM in Spanish.

Retirement-Level Non-Lucrative Visa for Spain

If you wish to retire to Spain, the non-lucrative Spanish visa is the ideal option because it’s easy to get; all you have to do is prove that you have enough money to maintain yourself there. You must demonstrate that, as a retiree, you have bank accounts valued at more than 27,792.96€ and that each person you bring with you makes 6,948,24€ each month.

You cannot work in Spain with a non-lucrative visa, and as a retiree, you most likely don’t intend to. With a non-lucrative Spanish visa, retirees can stay in Spain for up to a year and two renewals. If you have demonstrated that you are able to provide for Spanish visa appointment financially, you are also permitted to bring close family members.

Spain’s Non-Lucrative Worker Visa Requirements

The idea of working remotely in Spain—that is, from Spain but for a foreign company—is not without its uncertainties. Applications from candidates who said they intended to work remotely while residing in Spain have been turned down by a few Spanish consulates. Therefore, even though it is technically prohibited, there aren’t many specific guidelines on working in Spain with an NLV. To find out if you can work remotely in Spain, visit our website of the consulate in your own country or get in touch.